Men's Executive Chef Jacket Long sleeve
Our men’s long sleeve chef jacket will keep you looking and feeling good in the kitchen.
You've earned it. Your passion, your determination, your hard work has led you to the esteemed position you now hold. Celebrate your victory with a premium Executive chef jacket to match your status. Celebrate your new position by wearing pure, crisp, 100% Organic cotton. You deserve it.
Available in white place your order now before they are gone. We offer an easy online ordering process, please visit our shipping tab to learn more. Check out our online reviews to find out what other customers are saying about our chef shirts and hospitality uniforms.
Men’s Long Sleeve Chef Jacket Features
- Superbly comfortable
- Made from our signature fabric of fine weave twill in a medium weight fabric
- Made from 98% Pure Organic Cotton + 2% Spandex, allowing you to move freely
- Button-down tab at back neck to secure apron strap
- Double-breasted, functional, wrap both ways
- Hand made organic cotton buttons.
- Double pen pocket on the left sleeve
- Mobile device pocket on back hip
- 4x embroidered underarm breathing eyelets
- Turn back cuffs
FREE Australia wide shipping for orders over AUD $200
FREE International shipping for orders over AUD $500
- Face masks ship next day
- All items ship up to two business days from order date.
- Personalised items ship up to five business days from order date.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to the recipient as soon as the parcel is dispatched.
All parcels are wrapped and packaged in 100% Compostable packaging, including the mailing labels! It's guilt free shopping.
We offer a full refund on the price you paid for the garment if the item is unworn and unmarked.
Garments must be returned within 14 business days and we will refund you in full, less shipping costs.
**SALE Items cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged for a different size.
**PERSONALISED or EMBROIDERED items cannot be returned or exchanged for a different size.
Your questions are sure to be answered here /blogs/faqs