Find out all the good stuff here … From our PM to the President or the waiter at a stylish, classic restaurant – there is something that all of these have in common – they all wear shirts or uniforms of some kind! But when is a shirt not a shirt … when it features the super, stylish French Cuff. French Cuff shirts are by far the most en pointe look for today’s look!
As far back as the 16th century, upper class men wore shirts whose sleeves had ruffled ends and used ribbons to secure these ruffled ends. Through the years, as shirts evolved, flamboyant, flowing sleeves were replaced with cuffs that could be secured with links. Wow, imagine those old style flowing shirts in the kitchen today!
French cuffs were originally invented to be able to double fold (and cover dirty cuffs). Here at Cream Collection Pro we took this stylish presentation and created something for the modern kitchen space. We are so proud to detail all of the additional touches that we have included in our stunning Men’s French Long sleeve Chef Shirt - A Premium quality Chef jacket for you, the Premium Chef!
- Concealed press-stud front opening
- Button-down collar points
- Button-down tab at centre back neck to secure your apron neck strap from riding up your neck.
- Double slanted pen pocket on the left sleeve.
- 4 embroidered underarm breathing eyelets
- Back slits on panel lines
- French turn-back cuffs, with double button, fastens as a dress shirt cuff when turned up.
- Made from our signature fabric of fine weave twill in medium weight fabric.
- Made from 98% pure organic cotton + 2% spandex, allowing you to move freely
Check the range out here.