Preventing the Flu after all prevention is better than cure.
You know the drill, to protect yourself and others against viruses like the flu, the following steps are recommended:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean frequently touched surfaces, such as door knobs, door handles, and railings, often
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and immediately dispose of it
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
One of the best ways to protect yourself is to wear a mask when out and about in the community - or when you get on that long-awaited flight to escape the cold … Cream Collection Pro has THE best face mask for traveling and wearing for long periods of time.
Offering an Organic Cotton expandable style, our masks have a unique fastening method with two elastic straps which fit around the head.
With adjustable straps, they fit all head sizes and remain in place all day long. You will not experience ear fatigue caused by the usual elastic ear loops on other face masks.
When it's not needed, simply drop off the face and keep it around your neck; your face mask is then easily accessible at any time and cannot be misplaced.
This travel mask is unique to CREAM COLLECTION PRO, ethically made from organic cotton, the fabric has a unique stretch weave allowing the mask to mould to your face. As Organic cotton is a natural, breathable fabric it is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear against your skin. It is also hypoallergenic.