SALE - Men's Black Chef Shirt Super Slick short sleeve - Lighter weight fabric
Cream Collections men’s short sleeve chef jacket, Superslick, never looked so sexy.
Slimline, with press stud fastenings and button-down collar tips, the black Superslick Chef shirt will make you feel awesome and ready to take on a busy kitchen.
Step out in the comfort of 100% organic cotton designed to keep you feeling cool and looking awesome. Be ahead of the game.
PLEASE note we do not accept any returns or exchanges on 'SALE' garments. Please select carefully. Thank you for understanding.
Men’s Short Sleeve Chef Jacket:
- Superbly comfortable
- Made from our signature fabric of fine weave twill in a light weight fabric
- Made from 98% Pure Organic Cotton + 2% Spandex, allowing you to move freely
- Concealed popper stud front opening
- Button-down collar points
- If you wear an apron with a strap that goes around the neck, this is the perfect shirt to team up with that apron as this shirt has a button-down tab at the centre back neck below the collar to secure the apron strap from riding up on the neck
- Double slanted pen pocket on the left sleeve
- 4x embroidered underarm breathing eyelets
- Back slits on panel lines
- Unisex fit
FREE Australia wide shipping for orders over AUD $200
FREE International shipping for orders over AUD $500
- Face masks ship next day
- All items ship up to two business days from order date.
- Personalised items ship up to five business days from order date.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to the recipient as soon as the parcel is dispatched.
All parcels are wrapped and packaged in 100% Compostable packaging, including the mailing labels! It's guilt free shopping.
We offer a full refund on the price you paid for the garment if the item is unworn and unmarked.
Garments must be returned within 14 business days and we will refund you in full, less shipping costs.
**SALE Items cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged for a different size.
**PERSONALISED or EMBROIDERED items cannot be returned or exchanged for a different size.
Your questions are sure to be answered here /blogs/faqs